How the heck did you land here? :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bach Gaye!!

Jan 02: Reached today morning at 5am and was back to the usual grind. Was in office by 10:30 am and guess what? 87 unread mails!! It takes me about an hour to skim through the mails. I easily marked the irrelevant ones-some from the sysads ppl, some announcements from the HR dept-as Mark As Read without even looking at them. And then I read a mail from Boss that just makes my day!!

Hi Jimmy,
Going by the issues you have covered, I think, you have done a very good job.....
ABCD: Please understand from Jimmy the second part of the feedback. You may be able to enhance your writing style.


Well, that was a review I had done before I left for my christmas hols. This review was at the back of my mind even when I was in Delhi and I was awaiting the feedback..
Phew!! my first day of office in the new year and no goof-ups...Bach Gaye!!

2 comments:

illusions said...

The review was at the back of your mind...and beer was in the front of your mind :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »