How the heck did you land here? :)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Know your Impact on Others

Yesterday was a better day at work. Today was quite different. 'twas one of those "Did Nothing" days. I feel guilty and at times, restless when I'm not productive or say not doing any work when I'm in the office. So you can say that I can sometimes get away with this:

To put it straight, I really didn't feel very good about it. I've been hired and am being paid to work. But to do away with my guilt, I guess I have a good explanation.

I wanted some topics to be removed from the user manual and had sent a mail to our client if she approves of it. Sadly, there was no reply from her end and my guess was that it was partly because she has been too busy.

My deadline is this Friday and whether I like it or not, I will have to complete it :o(

Sometimes people just don't think, or realise their impact on others.

0 comments: