How the heck did you land here? :)

Friday, September 29, 2006

A few more hrs and this week will be "officially" over! Phew, the weekend is finally here.

Quotes of the week:-

  • "Bad news guys! I've left the keys of the gate in Captain's car and the landlady has locked it!"
  • "Sorry Jimmy, I thought it was my phone. Will come and give it as soon as i'm back in Chandigarh" (not S's fault actually, we both use an 1100)
  • "Jimmy-a chu i ngaihawm dawn hle mai", said Fela, the night before he left for Delhi. Jimmy,
  • you'll be really missed!
  • "Why are you leaving this place?"
  • "Uncle ka mood kharab hoga, varna aunty to aapko apne beta jaisa dekhti hain!" said my maid. Uncle (landlord) must be in a bad mood, that's why - Aunty sees you as her own son - (Don't kid me lady!)


List of things to do this weekend:-

  1. Get a hair cut (first priority)
  2. Go with Captain to the construction site where he's getting some work done
  3. Ask landlady if Uncle Really wants me to leave
  4. If landlady (Aunty) says Uncle really meant it, then "Things to do" No. 2 is scrapped!
Been limping the whole week 'cause of a minor fracture. My feet have been hurting like hell. I'm going to drink the pain away with Cap'n and R at Aerizzona.

3 comments:

Mizohican said...

damn I was hoping to read it as:

"Bad news guys! I've left the keys of the gate in Captain's car and Jimmy is locked in the car suffocating slowly!"

damn damn damn.....

Jerusha said...

Aerizzona heh! Lung a ti leng ve.

NoHiddenDepths said...

Sundancer, CMU phalna lak a ngai thin ani awm e!
Illusionaire, go home and hit those books!