How the heck did you land here? :)

Saturday, February 08, 2014

I'm always there in the 'so called' weekly meetings and here's how our CTO (google, nokia, MS alumni and the shabang) literally kills our software engineers - he's an awesome person BTW.

Some adjectives/sentences:
  • "I'm not going to be fired because I have incompetent engineers in my team. Do you understand that?"
  • "Brilliant"
  • "Am dissapionted"
  • "Am happy"
  • "Why do we need to restart Jboss every time? I'm there with S...and this is a hotel which hosts Brad Pitt and the like. Why the fuck isn't our STB and App still having issues?"
  • "We are not running an Aam Aap Aadmi party here. C'mon guys what the hell are we doing here?"
  • I give him the, "Well, this should be done by next week" :D and Mr CTO says: "NO! I don't want a 'Well', I want to know a Yes or NO?"
  • To someone from Hyderabad who is going for his weekly leave: "Look S, I appreciate you are going home for holidays (match making). But can you assure me that this build isn't fucked up?"
Some CTO's are just admirable...Our man here is ruthless :))

He's a Tamil BTW, perfectionists to the core! :)

0 comments: