How the heck did you land here? :)

Friday, March 13, 2009

WTF, are we celibate???

I come home after a ****d up skype meeting with L (U.K) , P (Hungary) , H (Romania) and R (U.S) - R is the guy who's the big boss. My ******g 40 page proposal for the documentation process was rejected.

So I reach home...

Wifey: "My dear chu a hah em?"

Jimmy: *grumble* *grumble*

Jimmy: *takes off his shirt, settles down, opens the laptop and continues the skype meeting* as MomNomNom-in-law , wifey, and Becky watch "THE" Animal Planet.

Few seconds later...

Wifey: "Would you mind telling the folks at your blog that 'IT' didn't happen?"

Jimmy: "You mean, I tell them that we don't have sex?"

Love you dearness! :))

3 comments:

Mizohican said...

aha! See I knew it cannot happen. Not possible with that face of yours. Bwahahahahaha!!!

hugs to cuz wifey.

Unknown said...

Lolzz...So, everything boils down to that one single word that Sigmund Freud loved so much - Sex :P Nupui man han pek belh hial la a thalo maw...lolzzzzzzzzz

Zorami said...

U're so in love U Jim :)