How the heck did you land here? :)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Turning 30...it IS special

Spent most of the night alone. Went to a club with R, played pool with his boring friend...Talked to Nepali Raja and Captain - All that 'Nepali' could tell me was about the @#$% that's happening in Kathmandu - yeah, his Dad was a Mayor in Kathmandu.
"You guys are fucked up and how come you allowed these 'so-called' elite in Kathmandu exploit those folks in the villages?"

"Jimmy, I don't want to talk about it now. Just call me in this number..ok?"
Lots of developments:

Rupen is married - LOL (Love you bro, miss your company a lot! - the authentic Mizo stuff is still on the way) :D

An announcement: As Insi put it, this would 'probably' be the last birthday that I 'might' celebrate as a non-parent. Yeah right, Ateii's pregnant.

Missed the presence of Dad and Ateii a lot on my birthday.

For Dad (from Kolkata)
...

4 comments:

virgochhas said...

Belated Happy Birthday...

men become sexi-er and sexi-er as they age :D ...

Mizohican said...

Happy belated birthdayyy bro!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jimmy...wish you a belated happy birthday. I can't believe I forgot "your" b'day...:-P

cu
nandini

Anonymous said...

& congrats...i read u going to be dad soon :))